<$BlogRSDURL$>




The Silver Screen
Covering the past, present, and future of motion pictures, this blog is a record of one film-buff's viewing experiences, opinions, and recommendations...
Thursday, February 03, 2005
 
Million Dollar Baby - (2004)

One word: WOW!

As much as I *adore* Sideways, I have just seen the film of the year.

Simply a stunning film. A week spent playing the "don't you dare fucking tell me because I haven't seen it yet" game paid off bigtime...

I could go on about how amazing Eastwood, Freeman, and Swank are, how great the script is, and how the directing just blew me away, but you've already heard it all.

Whatever you do just stay away from spoilers and get your ass to this movie, RIGHT NOW!

Rating: HR


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com